Design and Consultation
TSSECC Power Consulting Engineers are available for a free consultation to rapidly provide a high level power continuity solution design, cost estimate and assist with business case qualification. TSSECC Power understands how the Power Continuity business case relates to the various market segments. We can help qualify and document your business case at conception and our project managers take responsibility for the project right up to completion, commissioning and handover to operations.
• In house software for foundation designing and construction drawings.
• In house software for development of sag templates and generation of sag tension charts for line stringing.
• PLSCADD software for development of 3D profile drawing facilitating automatic checking of clearances, optimization of tower quantities.
Erection and Installation
Two factors have been responsible for bringing about the changed requirements that have encouraged the construction, upgrading and replacement of transmission lines in recent years: the continued expansion of cross-border grid systems, and the structural changes taking place within transport and distribution infrastructures as a result of the increased utilisation of regenerative energy sources, especially wind energy. TSSECC actively updates its product and service portfolio to meet the latest market conditions. We aim to offer our customers the most reliable, powerful and cost-effective solutions, which always take into consideration the entire life cycle of the
• Tower Testing Station and R&D Centre for testing upto 800KV
D/C towers with Tower Base width – 27M x 27M (square and
rectangle), Height – 85mts and uplift capacity per leg of 500 MT
is one of the largest facility of its kind in the world.
• Over 12 nos. of Tension Stringing equipments upto 8/16 Tonnes
(capable of pulling quadruple conductors).
• Independent Quality Control system and Material Testing facilities.
• Specialized skills and software for design and project.
Tower Testing and Operation
This Tower Testing Centre can test up to 800 KV double circuit towers with a base width of 27 mts x 27 mts (both square or rectangle) andna maximum height of 85 mts. Along with the sophisticated state-of the-art equipment, today it ranks amongst one of the largest and best of its kind in India and across the world. Transmission line towers are highly indeterminent structures and in the design of towers a number of assumptions are made. The purpose of test is to ensure that the assumptions are rightly made and the tower will meet the desired performance criteria.